All registered members of the Good Garage Scheme abide by our mandatory code of conduct and are committed to giving a value for money service to their customers. When having your car serviced by a Good Garage Scheme registered member you can expect your garage to do all of the following:
- Carry out your service incorporating the Good Garage Scheme Checklist
- Present you with a copy of that completed checklist.
- Include products that remove internal contamination as part of your regular service.
- Explain what a service includes and agree a price.
- Provide a contamination removal guarantee.
- Supply a service wallet and service information.
When organising a car service, it's important that you establish what the service includes.
Some garages will only change your oil filter, others will carry out a full service. A good garage will follow a service checklist and give you a copy of that completed checklist as confirmation of a job well done. Good garage scheme members carry out your service incorporating the Industry Standard Service Checklist.
Good Garage Scheme registered members are visited regularly a team of inspectors to ensure we carry out all of the above.